In alignment with opening guidelines stated by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and the CDC, we have incorporated extensive, new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operations. This includes the requirement that all service providers must complete a Georgia State Barbicide Course prior to servicing any guests. This course educates the salon and spa industry about infection control and providing a safe service for all. We want you to be confident in knowing that we are taking your safety and that of our team at Salon and Spa Venessa very seriously.
Effective June 15, 2020, we will resume shampooing and blowdrying hair for all salon services. While it is still mandatory to wear a face mask, we will also slightly lower temperatures in the salon, creating a more comfortable environment for our guests and staff. If you are generally cold-natured, you may want to consider this when dressing for your next appointment. Additionally, for your continued comfort and wellness, the following safety requirements will be maintained in the salon and spa –
- Keeping a social distance – We have created a salon and spa schedule to split shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building. Additionally, salon service providers will be working in every other station.
- Temperature check – A touchless temperature check will be performed on all guests prior to entering the building. A temperature of 100° or above will require rescheduling of an appointment.
- Wearing masks – All salon and spa employees, along with all guests, are required to wear a face mask. Face masks must be secured behind the ears upon arrival and for the duration of an appointment.
- Touchless greetings and goodbyes – Although our employees would love to warmly greet you with a hug or a handshake, at this time we will verbally greet you with a smile.
- Limiting guests – Please do not bring any extra guests or pets along with you for your appointment. Late arrivals will be rescheduled.
- Reducing personal belongings – Please limit the personal belongings you that bring with you to your salon or spa appointment.
- Changing room policies – Salon guests receiving color will be given a clean smock to wear during their service. A plastic bag to contain any clothing or personal belongings and kept with you during your hair appointment. A freshly clean cape with a Sanek strip will be used for all guests receiving a haircut. Our spa guests will use their spa treatment room to change into a spa robe and will also be given a plastic bag to contain clothing and belongings.
- Eliminating beverages – We will not be offering any beverages of any kind in our salon or spa. Unfortunately, beverage stations will be removed until further notice.
It is our hope that by adhering to the above initiatives, along with the continual disinfection and cleaning all areas of our salon and spa, you will confidently experience the same exceptional and nurturing services at Salon and Spa Venessa as you always have.
Thank you for your extreme patience and kindness as we get through this unprecedented time together.