In alignment with guidelines stated by the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and the CDC, we will continue sanitation practices of our operations. This includes the requirement that all service providers must complete a Georgia State Barbicide Course prior to servicing any guests. This course educates the salon and spa industry about infection control and providing a safe service for all. We want you to be confident in knowing that we are taking your safety and that of our team at Salon and Spa Venessa very seriously.
Effective May 15, 2021, in accordance with the CDC guidelines, masks are no longer required for guests who are vaccinated, however, masks are recommended for unvaccinated guests. Additionally, for your continued comfort and wellness, the following safety requirements will be maintained in the salon and spa –
- Keeping a social distance – We have created a salon and spa schedule to split shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building. Additionally, salon service providers will be working in every other station.
- Wearing masks – All salon and spa employees are required to wear a face mask.
- Touchless greetings and goodbyes – Although our employees would love to warmly greet you with a hug or a handshake, at this time we will verbally greet you with a smile.
- Limiting guests – Please do not bring any extra guests or pets along with you for your appointment. Late arrivals will be rescheduled.
- Reducing personal belongings – Please limit the personal belongings you that bring with you to your salon or spa appointment.
- Changing room policies – Salon guests receiving color will be given a clean smock to wear during their service. A freshly clean cape with a Sanek strip will be used for all guests receiving a haircut. Our spa guests will use their spa treatment room to change into a spa robe.
It is our hope that by adhering to the above initiatives, along with the continual disinfection and cleaning all areas of our salon and spa, you will confidently experience the same exceptional and nurturing services at Salon and Spa Venessa as you always have.
Thank you for your extreme patience and kindness as we adjust our protocol in accordance with recommended guidelines