Keep Up Your New Year’s Resolutions
We’re almost a month into 2018 and we’ve already started hearing stories of failed resolutions. Did you know reports state that roughly 80% of New Year’s resolutions are abandoned by the middle of February? (US News)
Let’s be honest. We are more likely to follow through with something if we scheduled it and put it on our calendars, right? If you resolved to take better care of YOU, then here a couple of tips on how we, at Salon and Spa Venéssa, can help:
- Plan ahead. Think about any special events or trips you may be planning this year and what services you will want to schedule ahead of time.
- Reserve appointments.We can advise you on scheduling appointments in advance. Plan out multiple color and cut services to maintain healthy, shiny and manageable hair. Regularly schedule waxing and facial services so your skin stays smooth, hydrated and problem-free.
- Purchase a spa membership. Commit to a spa membership of massage or facial services to reduce stress and find balance all year.
Start with these simple steps, and you can begin achieving your goal of taking care of YOU…
- Massage Therapy and Body Treatments
- Skin Care Solutions (Facials, Waxing, Microblading)
- Hair Care Services (Color, Cut, Condition and Style)
Click here to request an appointment.
Whether it’s maintenance, a regular treatment or special event, allow the team at Salon and Spa Venéssa to be your destination. We want YOU to be the best you can be in 2018.
Venéssa Lanier, Owner